Personal Insurance is an important component of a good financial plan. However, most of us think we are good because our superannuation provides some cover. The reality is that superannuation will usually only provide a life insurance cover at a set rate. Your life cover may be well-short of what is needed and you are unlikely to have any income protection insurance. Here are 8 important signs that you may need to get your personal insurance reviewed.
2. You have children that are at young or at school or university
3. Both you and your partner are working
4. You don't pay off your credit card in full each month
5. You have a personal loan or high credit card debt
6. You are planning to start a family
7. You have very little savings and no cash buffer
8. You work in a role which is high in stress or has a higher than normal chance of physical injury
Any of these signs indicate that you should review your personal insurance to ensure you have adequate cover. Contact Us for your free personal insurance review.